One of my current obsession is curated gift boxes. I have listed my absolute favorite ones!
This is the LOVELY box. What I love most about this box is the fact that it contains products from Toronto artists and business owners. The packaging is perfectly done and the creator Sophia Pierro is a true pleasure. She is kind, creative and passionate. A true inspiration!
- Red Sky by Kerry Lee rose & cedar soy candle
- AKAI Ceramics hand-made, porcelain mini bud vase
- Mai Lin Jewelry bracelet
- Artifact Skin Co lip balm
- Hatchet Made screen-printed pouch
- SS Print Shop Paris Pocketbook
- Laura Slack artisan dark chocolate bar
- Mini dried flower bouquet
- Menu card describing the items
Another favorite of mine, Teak & Twine was created by Florida cutie Torrance Hart She is as lovely as her work and I am so happy to have met her. This is is THE PEONY box which includes the following:
- Pink clay soap by Herbivore Botanicals
- Calm bath salts by Herbivore Botanicals
- Sugarfina artisan gummi sweets wrapped in a watercolor peony print
- Dick Taylor chocolate bar
- Bottle of Elderflower & Rose Lemonade
- Peony scented candle by The Little Market
Another beautifully curated box with products from:
This seasonal subscription box combines beauty, wellness, health, fitness, accessories, home and fashion. You also get a couple of fun gift cards like $30 to one of my faves Sterling Forever Jewelry which is the icing on the cake!