Today we are celebrating the power of real beauty and the importance of having a sense of community with Upper Canada. Located in Newmarket, Ontario.
I have always tried to teach my daughter that confidence and true beauty comes from within. I also love to encourage my followers to always do what feels right and celebrate our own bodies, our accomplishments and what sets us apart from everyone else.
I wanted to be part of this initiative because I truly believe in the power of acceptance, supporting others and building a community around me that celebrates the same beliefs as we are stronger together!
We’re looking for real people from the area to be featured in the new Upper Canada campaign!
Upper Canada is kicking off its search for the new faces of the Fall 2017 campaign with an open casting call.
The casting call will run in-mall and online from today, Monday, May 1 until Friday, May 19.
You can submit your entry online at uppercanadamall.com, or make your way to Yonge Court near Starbucks where they can get their picture taken for immediate entry.
How To Try Out In Mall Submissions
• For two weekends in May, you can try out for the casting call in mall
• There will be a photo lounge set up at the Yonge Court (lower level by Starbucks) In-mall submissions can be taken during the following times:
• Saturday, May 6 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Sunday May 7 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 13 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Sunday May 14 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• From May 1 to May 19, you can enter online at uppercanadamall.com by submitting your own photo
We encourage people of all ages to participate! Bring your friends, your parents, your grandparents, even your kids.
If selected, one the day of the photo shoot, we will be giving out an amazing bag of goodies and an Upper Canada gift card!
We want the focus to be on the REAL people of the area and are looking for people whose personality shines through in their style.
I hope you enjoy my visual story and let me know if you have any questions! Happy to help! GOOD LUCK!