Today I want to share an amazing contest with you guys!
I have been a fan of Jimmy the Greek since I moved to Canada 18 years ago. I have all these memories of eating lunch at the mall or at the office and always treating myself with some chicken souvlaki, rice, potatoes, yum!
Last week I had the chance to attend a private dinner with Jimmy and his family to celebrate over 30 years of success and what a treat it was! My husband and I got to sit down with him and chatted with him and his lovely daughters.
His story is one of determination and passion, moving to Toronto back in 1963 from Nafplio Greece and working at a restaurant in the financial district.
He saw an opportunity to launch his own business to prepare homemade quick service food and went for it. His risk paid off and nowadays there are over 50 Jimmy the Greek locations across Canada.
Raise a Glass to Jimmy
To celebrate Jimmy the Greek’s anniversary, ‘Raise a Glass to Jimmy’ from July 5 – August 5 to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Greece and other great prizes.
- Raise a Glass – Feel free to use your drink of choice; it could be wine, coffee, ouzo, a soft drink or smoothie – anything goes!
- Snap a Photo – Capture your raised glass or celebratory toast with a photo or short video on your smartphone!
- Post to Social Media – Post the photo to Twitter or Instagram with the following hashtag: #JimmyTheGreek30. Feel free to include a toast to Jimmy in your caption! Make sure your social profile is set to public! Submissions from private accounts will not be eligible.
- One grand prize trip for two to Greece
- Three office lunch parties catered by Jimmy the Greek
- 30 meal vouchers for you and a friend at Jimmy the Greek
For more information on the contest, visit jimmythegreek.com/contest.